Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

I just finished reading The Almost Daily Exploits of Me; from her link, I ended up at The Art of Manliness. It's very interesting reading and as the mother of two young boys, I plan to do a lot of reading of that blog for pointers on ways to make my boys the kind of men that girls will be happy to have as a husband. Unlike their father.

Being a single mom means that there's no Mr. around to send me flowers or take me out for a nice Valentine dinner. The boys are with their dad this weekend and I'm at work, trying to figure out what to do this evening. This is one of those times I hate being so frugal and wish I had Cable TV!

Maybe I'll dig out some of my VHS tapes and have a pity party while watching When Harry Met Sally and Sleepless in Seattle. [big sigh]

1 comment: